Jiggly Jumpers (2 Year Olds)
Our Jiggly Jumpers room is for children aged 2 years. Our warm and loving environment gives your little toddlers the chance to experiment and develop in a safe and loving environment.
Our two year old room offers:
- Wonderful experiences to help them learn and grow.
- Caring and understanding staff.
- Support parents with Potty training and help to develop care and social needs.
- Developmental support including, 2year assessments and communication & language assessment.
- We work with other agencies to ensure they get the very best start.
- We have lots of fun!
The Jiggly Jumpers room is lively and energetic and tailored to provide a stimulating and fun filled environment for our bouncy two year olds.
Activities are provided to unlock abilities and capabilities, as they are enabled and encouraged to explore, experiment and to develop a greater understanding of the world they live in. The staff also unfolds an awareness of number and literacy in subtle and fun methods as well as allowing freedom in play and creative expression. Importance is also placed on creating independence, social and language skills, as well as politeness and manners.
The Jiggly Jumpers enjoy outdoor learning in our beautiful outdoor space that is accessed in all weathers, to advance all areas of learning. Weaved into the daily routine are the important developmental stages of toilet training and hygiene, as well as healthy eating, physical fitness and even quiet times and rest. The routine provides a balanced and secure day without inhibiting the development advancement of each individual personality.